Back in time, before looking into a career path, people usually look into what they are good at. They look into their Hobby and that would make them decide what career they would pursue in the nearest future.
However before pursuing that career, you have to find out if the career would be really beneficial as your source of income.
If you are considering making packaging goods or cosmetics a career, then you’ve made a right decision because it’s a good career and a good source of income. It is a also good investment.
Goods or cosmetics packagers play an important role in the cosmetics or goods buisness because without packaging, it would bring about poor service to customers, and when there’s poor service, there’s less demand.
How Much Do People Or Companies Earn Through Packaging Goods/Cosmetics?
Now this is the core of this article; that is looking at how much people or companies earn through packaging Goods/Cosmetics, so as to help in your decision on if you’d truly want to go through this career path
People who package goods and/or cosmetics earn up to $75,673 per year, according to google. it’s even said that packagers earn more than the people who make the products as the people who help in developing or develop different beauty products make up to $65,773 per year. Exciting right?
What Are The Best Companies In The Package Goods/Cosmetics Industry That You Could Work In?
Sometimes being self employed is not as easy as it seems and sometimes being a self employed packager is not government approved in many countries so you have to look for companies; not any company but the best companies in the Package Goods/Cosmetics Industry that you could work in.
1. Estee Lauder Companies (EL): With operations in over 150 countries, Estee Lauder Companies is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of skincare, fragrance, and makeup products.
Estee Lauder Companies was founded in 1976 and is now one of the world’s largest and most recognizable cosmetics companies. This company’s total net worth exceeds $348.07 billion.
2. Unilever (UL)
READ MORE: Is Meat/Poultry/Fish A Good Career Path?
Unilever (UL) is a British-Dutch multinational consumer goods corporation with headquarters in London, England, and Rotterdam, the Netherlands.
This company’s products include beverages, personal care, food, and cleaning agents.
It is Europe’s seventh-largest consumer goods company, with products sold in approximately 190 countries.
This package goods company has over $118.91 billion in revenue and far too many employees.
3. Procter & Gamble (PG): Procter & Gamble (PG) is a multinational consumer goods corporation based in the United States with a diverse product portfolio that includes food, beverages, cleaning agents, and personal care products.
The organization has operations in Africa, Europe, and North America. This company also has a presence in several Asian countries. Procter and Gamble has a net worth of $348.08 billion.
4. Colgate-Palmolive (CL): is a consumer products company that operates in two segments: oral care and personal care. The oral care segment of the company sells toothpaste, toothbrushes, mouthwashes, and dental floss.
Bar soap, deodorants/antiperspirants, shampoos, conditioners, and liquid hand soaps are all available in the personal care category. The company’s total revenue is approximately $65.64 billion.
5. Inter Parfums (IPAR): Inter Parfums (IPAR) is a company that manufactures and sells high-end perfume and cosmetics.
The company’s total net worth is $2.30 billion. The company is divided into two segments: European operations and US operations.
Four Skills You Need in The Package Goods and Cosmetics Industry
It is true that skills are important in any field, and each industry requires a different set of skills. There are no specifics about the skills required. However, the following are some essential skills that are required in any industry:
1. Find and Solve Problems: The next essential skill for success in any field is the ability to find and solve problems.
The ability to develop solutions is an asset in any job. It makes no difference whether you solve the problem at work on your own or with the assistance of others.
2. Interpersonal Communication: Practical interpersonal communication skills are required in all professions. It will help if you are good at communicating with customers, clients, and coworkers.
3. Time management: is essential in the field of packaged goods and cosmetics. To be successful, you must be able to keep track of time and stay organized at all times.
4. Teamwork: The next skill you must have for success is the ability to work with a team. It would be advantageous if you could work with other team members in any workplace.
Reaching this part of the article means that you’ve read the whole article or maybe understood it and maybe need more information on this field. All you need to know are just this. The skills, best companies, and earning of being a packager.
“This boy go show me pass wetin I show my papa” – Tobi Bakre Says As He Disciplines His Son (Video)
Tobi Bakre, renowned Nollywood actor and BBNaija star, recently took to social media to express his concerns about his toddler...
Reactions As BBNaija’s Doyin David Says She Doesn’t Know Who Wole Soyinka Is (Video)
In a recent interview on The Morning Brief, Doyin David, a Big Brother Naija star, found herself at the center...
“Don’t Go To Big Brother Naija If You Are Not Mentally St@ble” – BBNaija’s Doyin (Video)
In a recent appearance on the Morning Brief Show, BBNaija star Doyin David shed light on the mental health struggles...
“I’m Ilebaye’s Mum, Of Course My DM Is Filled With Account Numbers” – Ilebaye’s mum, Mrs. Odiniya Joins The ‘Of Course’ Challenge (Video)
Mrs. Odinaya, the mother of Big Brother Naija ‘All Stars‘ winner Ilebaye Odiniya, recently shared a humorous revelation about her...
“8 years of hanging with my best friend” – BBNaija’s Ebuka Obi Uchendu Pens Sweet Note To Wife On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary
Nigerian media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, affectionately known as Ebuka, and his wife Cynthia Obianodo are commemorating their 8th wedding anniversary...
“Please do not fart around me, have some respect” – BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Says As She Sends Her Future Partner A Message
Big Brother Naija star Tolani Baj has stirred up a debate by revealing one of the things she doesn’t tolerate...
“You’re always by my side, God bless the day you were born” – BBNaija’s Dorathy Bachor Says As She Celebrates Lilo Aderogba On Her Birthday
Big Brother Naija star Dorathy Bachor has taken to Instagram to shower her best friend and fellow reality TV star...
- Education2 days ago
University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 (Study In Canada)
- Apps4 days ago
How To Get Free Cashapp Money 2024 (It Works!)
- Apps4 days ago
How To Unmute Notes On Instagram In 4 Easy Steps
- Electronics/Gadgets2 days ago
How To Get A Voice Changer On Xbox In 2024
- Websites2 days ago
How To Get Seo Clients 2024: An Easy Step By Step Guide