MultiChoice, the producers of the Big Brother Naija reality show, announced on Tuesday that the BBNaija season 7 show will begin on July 23 and 24, 2022.
The organizers announced that the show will return with a double launch on July 23 and 24.
This is the second time the show will debut with two premieres. The first season was Shine ya Eye.
It was also revealed that over 40,000 people auditioned for the show, and that the finale will take place on October 2, 2022, with the show running for 72 days.
Here are five things to look out for this season.
- The winner of this year’s edition (BBNaija season 7) will receive N50 million in cash and another N50 million in prizes from the sponsors.
- Fans have been warned to expect more engaging tasks, unexpected twists, and Big Brother’s wit.
- The ‘fan-favorite Ninjas’ and a live studio audience will return this year. Previously, fans of various housemates were invited to the live eviction show, but it was canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- There will be no SMS voting for the BBNaija season 7, as there was last year. The organizers stated that fans will be able to vote for free on BBNaija’s official website and mobile apps. This means that each subscriber’s number of votes will be determined by their subscription package.
- Thirty lucky fans will each win N1 million in the Fave Lock-In promo, which is only available to DStv and GOtv customers.
“This boy go show me pass wetin I show my papa” – Tobi Bakre Says As He Disciplines His Son (Video)
Tobi Bakre, renowned Nollywood actor and BBNaija star, recently took to social media to express his concerns about his toddler...
Reactions As BBNaija’s Doyin David Says She Doesn’t Know Who Wole Soyinka Is (Video)
In a recent interview on The Morning Brief, Doyin David, a Big Brother Naija star, found herself at the center...
“Don’t Go To Big Brother Naija If You Are Not Mentally St@ble” – BBNaija’s Doyin (Video)
In a recent appearance on the Morning Brief Show, BBNaija star Doyin David shed light on the mental health struggles...
“I’m Ilebaye’s Mum, Of Course My DM Is Filled With Account Numbers” – Ilebaye’s mum, Mrs. Odiniya Joins The ‘Of Course’ Challenge (Video)
Mrs. Odinaya, the mother of Big Brother Naija ‘All Stars‘ winner Ilebaye Odiniya, recently shared a humorous revelation about her...
“8 years of hanging with my best friend” – BBNaija’s Ebuka Obi Uchendu Pens Sweet Note To Wife On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary
Nigerian media personality Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, affectionately known as Ebuka, and his wife Cynthia Obianodo are commemorating their 8th wedding anniversary...
“Please do not fart around me, have some respect” – BBNaija’s Tolanibaj Says As She Sends Her Future Partner A Message
Big Brother Naija star Tolani Baj has stirred up a debate by revealing one of the things she doesn’t tolerate...
“You’re always by my side, God bless the day you were born” – BBNaija’s Dorathy Bachor Says As She Celebrates Lilo Aderogba On Her Birthday
Big Brother Naija star Dorathy Bachor has taken to Instagram to shower her best friend and fellow reality TV star...
- Education5 days ago
University of Manitoba Undergraduate Scholarships 2024 (Study In Canada)
- Apps7 days ago
How To Get Free Cashapp Money 2024 (It Works!)
- Apps7 days ago
How To Unmute Notes On Instagram In 4 Easy Steps
- Electronics/Gadgets5 days ago
How To Get A Voice Changer On Xbox In 2024
- Phones3 days ago
How To Tell If Someone Is Accessing Your Iphone Remotely: 3 Signs to Look For